Rekindle Study Media
The first of its kind, the Rekindle study is an evidence-based online resource evaluating the impact of tailored sexual support based on users’ sexual concerns.
The Rekindle study engages users with multimedia formats including:
- Video testimonials from cancer survivors and partners experiencing similar sexual concerns
- Video messages and advice from leading health professionals
- Narration by a trusted and relatable Australian media personality, Noni Hazlehurst
- Activities to get people thinking and practising new skills
- Question prompt lists to take to doctors’ appointments for additional support
- Knowledge and principles based on the latest psychological research
- Supporting web links and information
The Rekindle study is flexible so users can log on wherever or whenever, offering comfort, privacy and convenience. It can be accessed on desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones wherever there is internet connection.
Rekindle is free to use.
Rekindle is currently being tested as part of a research study.
For all media enquiries, including online press and blogs, please contact Laura Cairnduff, Public Relations Officer, Cancer Council NSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
Phone: 02 9334 1408
Mobile: 0423 421382
The Sydney Morning Herald
Gay News Network
Affiliate Organisation Articles
The University of Sydney
Lung Foundation Australia
Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group
Cancer Institute NSW
Sexual Health Australia
Cancer Voices South Australia